Pesquera, Ribera del Duero Crianza 6 Bottle Case 75cl
Regular price £149.99 Sale price£139.99 Save £10.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Beautifully balanced with ripe, rich fruit and smooth, subtle oak; excellent structure and length.
- 100% estate-grown Tempranillo from the Pesquera vineyards in Ribera del Duero, aged 18 months in oak.
- Alejandro Fernández's Pesquera was famously called 'the Pétrus of Spain' by Robert Parker.
- Lovely to drink on release, but this is a quality wine that could age for 10+ years.
- At its best served with rich roasts.