Moet and Chandon Brut Champagne 75cl
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Founded in 1743, the Moët & Chandon estate is the largest of the champagne region
- Moët Impérial is the house’s iconic champagne - vibrant, generous and alluring
- A balanced assemblage of over 100 wines with 30 Percent- 40 Percent pinot noir, 30 Percent - 40 Percent pinot meunier, 20 Percent - 30 Percent chardonnay
- A fresh crisp palate reveals white-fleshed fruits (apple, pear, white peach), citrus fruits, floral notes (lime blossom), elegant hints of brioche and fresh nuts.
- Moët Impérial can be served throughout the meal, from aperitif to dessert. It pairs perfectly with sushi, scallops, oysters, white fish, white meats or white fruits.
- Packaging may vary