Laurent Perrier Rose Magnum Gift Box 1.5 litre
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The iconic Cuvée Rosé, in the famous Rosé bottle.
- Cuvée Rosé pioneered the rosé brut champagne category and remains the benchmark.
- Made from 100% Pinot Noir from the best crus in the Montagne de Reims and the House's own vineyards.
- Showcases the audacity and creativity of the House of Laurent-Perrier
- Cuvée Rosé's enticing colour comes from leaving the skins in during pressing rather than blending red and white wine together.
Champagne Laurent-Perrier was founded in 1812 but the story is really one of modern renaissance. In 1939 Eugenie Laurent sold the House to the de Nonancourt family and in 1948 Madame de Nonancourt passed control of the House to her son Bernard. Full of energy and ideas, Bernard was unafraid to challenge convention and had a modern vision of a champagne style that was lighter on the palate and could be enjoyed any time. He brought innovation and a pioneering spirit to the House, and so the Laurent-Perrier style of elegance and freshness was born. His legacy lives on through his daughters who manage the House today.
Cuvée Rosé is iconic, showcasing audacity and creativity of the House of Laurent-Perrier. It was introduced by Bernard de Nonancourt in 1968 at a time when rosé champagne was largely non existent. In fact, Cuvée Rosé created the rosé champagne category and remains he benchmark to this day.
Cuvée Rosé is 100% Pinot Noir blended from ten Grand Crus.
Cuvée Rosé’s enticing colour varies naturally between light strawberry and pale salmon pink. The nose is fresh and refined, with a broad range of berry fruit – raspberries, redcurrants, strawberries and black cherries. The wine is slightly more structured on the palate: the impression of freshness remains while the red berry fruit flavours add depth and complexity.
Cuvée Rosé is a full bodied, pleasurable wine. While it can be enjoyed as an apéritif, it also pairs well with a wide range of foods, including fish, lamb, red fruit puddings and Asian cuisine.