Equivalent bottle price £49.99
DELIVERY LATE OCTOBER
100% Chardonnay. 70% of the blend originated from one block on their estate in Robertson, planted in 2002 to four different clones of Chardonnay on pure limestone soil. The remaining 30% comes from Darling, lending bright and racy acidity to the blend. Hand-picked during the second week of January. Whole bunch pressed, with only the cuvée fraction (first 400L per tonne) used for this cuvee. Settled over 24 hours and then racked directly into neutral champenoise barrels for the primary fermentation and maturation for a 3 month period, after which the two portions were blended and bottled. After 60 months of lees ageing in the bottle, the wine has emerged as a showcase of power and elegance seamlessly flowing together.